Sole Trader Accountants

If you work as a sole trader, you will need a set of accounts prepared along with your self-assessment and calculate any taxes payable.
Depending on your turnover, you may also need to register for VAT. And it’s always worth getting expert accounting advice on whether becoming a Limited Company would put your business on a stronger financial footing.
Even if you work for a company and pay tax through PAYE, if you earn extra money such as rent on a second property, you’ll also be a sole trader for the purposes of paying tax on this additional income.

Accountants for Sole Traders

As sole trader accountants, we’ll help you register for self-assessment and, where applicable, VAT. We’re here to provide you with the accountancy and bookkeeping expertise you need to stay compliant with Revenue while maximising your income.